Celebrate Easter with this deliciously easy, double choc Easter cheesecake, drizzled with milk chocolate sauce, and topped with Oreo biscuits and creamy Oreo Easter eggs.
- 137g Oreo Original Cookies, crushed
- 40g butter, melted
- 500g Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup (165g) caster sugar
- 2 teaspoons gelatine dissolved in 1/4 cup (60ml) boiling water
- 220g Cadbury White Chocolate Melts, melted, cooled slightly
- 1 cup (250ml) cream, lightly whipped
- 150g Cadbury Milk Chocolate Melts, melted
- Cadbury with Oreo eggs, to decorate
- 6 Oreo Original Cookies, extra, broken (optional)
- Step 1Combine the cookie crumbs and butter in a bowl. Press into the base of a greased and lined 22cm springform pan. Chill until firm.
- Step 2Use an electric mixer to beat cream cheese and sugar in a bowl until smooth. Beat in gelatine mixture and white chocolate, then fold in cream. Pour over the base. Chill for 3 hours or until set.
- Step 3Place the cheesecake on a serving plate. Drizzle over the milk chocolate. Decorate with eggs and extra cookies, if desired. Set aside until set.