Searching for healthy meal prep recipe ideas? This low-cal one-pan chicken and beans dish ticks all the right boxes.
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon harissa paste
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 4 (about 250g) chicken tenderloins
- 125g green beans, chopped
- 400g can no-added-salt cannellini beans, rinsed, drained
- 1 small zucchini, sliced
- 50g (1/4 cup) pitted Sicilian green olives, halved
- 400g can cherry tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- Fresh parsley sprigs, to serve
- Step 1Combine paprika, harissa, garlic and lemon juice in a large sealable glass or plastic container. Add chicken and turn to coat.
- Step 2Place the green beans, cannellini beans, zucchini, olive and tomatoes in another large sealable glass or plastic container.
- Step 3Freeze the containers for up to 3 months or until the night before cooking. Defrost overnight in the fridge.
- Step 4Heat oil in a large frying pan. Add contents of chicken container. Cook for 2 minutes each side or until browned. Add contents of veg container. Simmer for 10 minutes or until veg is just tender. Divide chicken and veg mixture among serving plates. Top with parsley.